Monday, March 2, 2015

Estee Lauder Collaborates with Andre Courreges for a New Limited Edition Makeup Line for Spring

Estee Lauder Collaborates with Andre Courreges for the released of 13 limited edition makeup products that was inspired by the iconic Courreges mini dress and The Space.

While I was reading the march edition of Allure, my eyes was drawn toward the product Estee Lauder Courreges Lip Visor.
It seems like the new trend is to create lip glosses/ lip balms that are round ever since the success of EOS. 


As I was mesmerized by uniqueness of the lipgloss, it reminded of a lip gloss that I have seen on my favorite blogger's site before.

I did a quick searched on her site and found the post.

Back in 2011, musingsofamuse posted her review of Mark Main Squeeze lip gloss and it looks exactly like Estee Lauder Courreges' Lip Visor.

Image credits to musingsofamuse

Musingsofamuse bought the Mark ones for $10. I believe Mark has discontinued the lip gloss now. Estee Lauder Courreges is selling theirs for $26.

The two product looks exactly alike. Can't wait to see how the formula of Estee Lauder Courreges Lip Visor will be when it comes out.

Check out the review of Mark Main Squeeze on Musingsofamuse.
Other images and more info of Estee Lauder and Courreges line credits to Temptalia

No comments:

Post a Comment