Lip Balm Collection Review: At A Glance
From best to worst
- best night time lip balm. This is what I use everyday before I go to sleep and wake up with nice soft moisturized lip.
- Colorless. Not waxy or like petroleum jelly. Goes on smoothly.
- Moisturizing Level: 8 out of 10
- lemon drop one is the best out of all the flavors
- has SPF
- has a thicker more "goopier" consistency that I find is ultra moisturizing and protective.
- nice lemony scent
- Moisturizing Level 8 out of 10. In my original post I said it was 6 out of 10 but probably because I had it for so long now, it has a melty texture which is goopier and I feel is more moisturizing than before when it's texture was harder and less easy to spread.
- natural sheer tinted color
- does not highlight dry flakes as much as other tinted lip balm
- feels like it is sinking into my lips and renewing my lips
- Moisturizing Level: 7 out of 10
- texture is soft compared to original EOS but less thick than lemon drop.
- feels like it is over-drenching my lips but I get the feeling that it doesn't absorb-like it's just lying on top of my lips
- Moisturizing Level 6 out of 10
- harder texture compared to lemon drop so less likely to spread
- lightweight and give a tiny bit of moisture-perfect for the summer
- Moisture Level-5 out of 10.
Maybelline Color Whisper Color Sensation Lipstick-Cherry on Top-Bright Pinky Red color
It's a lipstick but I think of it as a lip balm because it doesn't have this smell that lipstick has for example, Revlon Lip Butters.
- medium color that can be builded
- highlight any roughness and flakes.
- I love this lip product as a lip color-love, love, love. However, you can not use this as a lip balm. It provides absolutely no moisture. Even in the summer, it does not provide enough moisture for my lips and I need to layer it with a lip balm. But I love the color of this and because I'm lazy and don't like to layer it over a lip balm, I only use it for the summer.
- Moisture Level-1 out of 10
I will continue to update this list as I review my entire collection of lip balms.
Share your favorite lip balm with me below.
Thanks for reading,