Thursday, October 16, 2014

Huge Konjac Sponge Collection Comparison and Review

Hello Everybody. I have a huge collection of konjac sponges that I will be reviewing.

review of popular konjac sponges


 The brands that I will be reviewing are:

My Konjac Sponge Facial Sponge in Bamboo Charcoal -to be reviewed-$10
Dew Puff in Asian Clay and Bamboo Charcoal -to be reviewed-$7
Dr. Sponge Facial Konjac Sponge in Green Tea -to be reviewed-$8
Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal -to be reviewed-$15
The Japanese Konjac Sponge in Cherry Blossom Puff-$11

I will be updating this post with links to the reviews of each sponge.
The list of brands will be listed based on my preference -with Ecotools being my current favorite and  Revive Beauty being my least favorite.

Below is a picture of all the sponges without the outer packaging so you can see their relative sizes.
All the ones on the first row are packaged in a box-like container. Inside the box you would find the sponges wrapped in plastic. The ones on the second row comes in a plastic bag packaging and after tearing open the outer packaging, the sponge wasn't rewrapped again. 
From Top (left to right): Japanese Konjac Sponge in Cherry Blossom Puff, Dr. Sponge in Green Tea, Boscia with Bamboo Charcoal, Ecotools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge in Deep Cleansing
From Bottom (left to right):My Konjac Sponge Facial Sponge in Bamboo Charcoal, Dew Puff in Asian Clay and Dew Puff in Bamboo Charcoal
 

comparison of  konjac sponges
From left to right: Dew Puff, My Konjac Sponge, Boscia, Ecotools, The Japanese Konjac Sponge, Dr. Sponge.
From the picture above, you can see the ones with the largest size is from Dew Puff and and My Konjac Sponge. The smallest would be Dr. Sponge. All the sponges have a string attached so you can hang it up the with exception of Ecotools. 







From Left to Right: Boscia, Ecotools, Dr. Sponge, Japanese Konjac Sponge, Dew Puff, and My Konjac Sponge
 The picture above shows the thickness of the konjac sponges with a decrease in thickness as you move from left to right. The thickness between Boscia and Ecotools; Dr. Sponge and Japanese Konjac Sponge;  Dew Puff and My Konjac Sponge are relatively similar.

What is your favorite konjac sponge brand?

I will be updating this post with new konjac sponge reviews as I go through them.

Thanks for reading,

VanillaDreamCream




1 comment: