Sunday, June 19, 2016

Beauty Sale Deals for Week of June 19

I always find myself browsing the sale section on Ulta and Sephora.

Once in a while, I would come across a sale deal.


There were a lot of colors before but right now only Tarte's Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride is on sale for $16. I think it's a good deal if you want to try the cheek stain cause it's like 50% off.

There are also many other tarte palettes and Nude skincare has sets that are also on sale.




I've never seen an EOS lip balm for $0.87 before. Not even when the lawsuit was making waves so if you're one of those that has to have every color the Honeysuckle Honeydew flavor is on sale. Right now ULTA has all EOS lip balm on a BOGO1/2 so even better.

Any exciting sales happening this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment