Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Victoria Secret Pink Giving Away Headbands

Today only. Members of Victoria Secret Pink Nation can get a free headband.

If you have not signed up for Pink Nation yet, you can sign up here. They usually give out a free panty or item once a year so it's  nice to join.

If you're already a Pink Nation member just sign in and find the free headband banner and either show it on your phone to the cashier or print it out and give it to the cashier.

 

I was there this afternoon and it was quick and hassle-free. I liked the black color more but since my friend got black I decided to get the pink one. However if I still had to choose, I would still get black.

One to each member. Ends tonight.

Just a reminder that this giveaway is at Pink stores and not Victoria Secret store ;)

What freebies have you been getting ?


No comments:

Post a Comment