Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sweet and simple holiday sparkle nail idea and review of Golden Rule by SallyHansen

Hello Everybody!!!

It's Christmas today and New Years is just around the corner.

I relaxed all day at home and decided to upload this nail idea.

simple-holiday-sparkle-nails.jpg

Normally I just put on OPI's heartthrob and call it a day but for the holidays I decided to add a bit of sparkle. I decided to add glitter to my fourth nail. The one I chose Golden rule by SallyHansen from the complete salon manicure line. I had to apply 4 layers to get the full on glitter effect but its worth it. The glitter has a light gold tint to it and looks refined so it would still be appropriate but office work.

Sally-Hansen-Complete-salon-manicure-in-golden-rule.jpg
SallyHansen in Golden Rule
The nail color to make this look was perfect however I am a bit disappointed with the nail polish. The SallyHansen complete salon manicure line is supposed to be a high quality nail polish however the formula clotted up after a couple uses and goes on blobby. I don't know if this is because it's a glitter nail polish but if this was a flat color, I would be disappointed.


Overall, Golden Rule is a pretty nail polish that gives a golden tint of glitter just the way I like it.

Thanks for reading and MeRrY cHrIsTmAs !!!!







note: I purchased everything myself and all opinions are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment