Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Nightly Dreams

My Dream on 1/29/15 wednesday night. I went to sleep after watching marathon of the tv show my sunshine. Didn't study for naplex yet again. My naplex is the coming thurs in a week.

I currently don't have a job, so my sleeping habits have been going out of control. I've been waking up at two in the afternoon and going to sleep at 5 in the morning. Sometimes I sleep 12 hours and sometimes only get 5 hours.

I have realized that I have been getting lots of peculiar vivid dreams that feels almost life like. I wanted to see if my daily life has an effect on what I dream so decided to be posting my dream on my blog from now on.

I read somewhere that people only dream when they have a lack of sleep and the dreams happen when you are almost waking up.

They say that most people don't remember their dreams and if they do, they are lacking lots of sleep. Also most people's dream are in black in white. Only a select few people dream in color. I want to say that I dream in color but when I think hard, I believe my dreams are in black and white.

I have been deciding what blog to post my dreams in but since I feel vanilladreamcream is my personal blog, I have decided to post my dream here instead of in my entertainment/drama review blog @ dramadreamland.wordpress.com

So now off to my first dream post.



I slept relatively late last night at about 5. I felt that my sleep was a nice one. I had two dream last night.
My first dream was kind've hazy. I am looking closeup at my teeth. Like I was turned into a tiny human being and was walking inside my mouth. I am at the right side of my mouth at the very back near my wisdom teeth. ( since i am inside facing myself it is the right side but is actually my left wisdom teeth). Although it is a wisdom teeth it looks like a front rectangular teeth. There is a hole in it with no cavities. The dentist is telling me that the teeth isn't a huge problem. We only need some fillers.  Then I am awoken to my mom talking loudly on the phone and placing dishes away.

I think I am having this dream because I have cavities on my wisdom teeth that can be clearly seen. My right molar have a lot more cavities and has a completely black mark while the left side I don't see any black spots.

My dentist had asked me if I wanted to extract my wisdom teeth when I asked for his opinion, he didn't want to give one and said it is up to me. I asked my mom and she said to keep the most number of teeths possible.

Recently I received a 6-month followup phone call from my dentist asking me for a checkup. I think I am anxious about going to the dentists.

so after I was woken by my mom, I was about to get up but my body ached so much from shoveling all that snow for the last two days. If felt like I was beaten up. I didn't want to get up so continued lying on my bed.

I am at a place covered with snow. I  know I am at home or a place that I was staying but it's not a place that I recognize. I see some people. One of them happened to by either a friend or a strangers that I just met. She was telling me she was there on a vacation with her family. She asked if I wanted to join them. ( in my mind I am undergoing a turmoil of whether not I should go since I am mostly an introvert) I ended up joining them and walked toward them. Suddenly I see a pack of wolves running toward me and my friend, we run away but I didn't make it and the wolves jumped on top of me. I could feel vividly the weight of the wolves on my. I was anxious that the wolves would bite me but they didn't just lying on top of me.

After I managed to get out of them and walked toward other people getting to know my friend's family. I meet a mother with a child that was playing with a baby wolf. It was so cute. Then I looked around for my friend but she was nowhere found. Her mom told me she went home to get something. I told her I will be back to join them and her mother seemed to be a bit reluctant/ surprised but was ok that I joined. Then I walked home through the snowing landscape. There is a river that blocks my path so I needed to take the long route. I see some people (can't remember but it seemed like a tall guy).

Then I woke up. It was already 3:30. Yeah getting up at 3:30 is such a disgrace. My dad is heading off to work and I didn't dare get up since

No comments:

Post a Comment