Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Victoria Secret is Giving Away Free Mystery Gift!!! Ends Tomorrow

So I just found out about this Victoria's Secret Mystery Gift offer in my email and made a visit to the nearest store. I'm usually skeptical about these email to pull you into to the store but this is really free- no questions asked. The store associate was really nice about it too unlike my recent trip to another company who were giving away mystery dollars but tried to get me out the door ASAP.

Here's the screenshot of the email below.


You either get a free bra, panty, scent spray or pants.

You don't need a $75 purchase. All you have to do is head to the cashier and ask for a "game piece".


They will give you a card and if you peel the sticky open, you see your mystery prize. There are some restrictions to the prize like for the scent sprays it was limited to only select scents but for the bras there were no restrictions as long as it is under the price stated.


This was such an amazing offer and made me feel better after spending ~$62 purchasing a sports bra and swim bottom during their online sale.

So what are you waiting for? Head straight in and grab a mystery piece before they run out. This promotion ends 4/6/16. By the way, this is only at the Victoria's Secret stores and not the Pink store because my friend went into the Pink store but they aren't doing the promotion there. Although I believe you can bring the card into the Pink store and use it there.

And of course, I can't wait to show off my free bra- the new Body by Victoria Perfect Coverage Bra. It has this ultra soft memory foam and was the only one left in the store with that color in my size.




 I was chatting with the store associates and apparently, the pants are the hardest to come across. So if you got the pants, you're one lucky person.

What goodies did you score at Victoria's Secret?

thanks for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment